18.4.28521 Video Management System
PUBLISHED 14 Feb 2019
- NEW FEATURES
- Added image zoom in/out on double tap+swipe.
- Now it's possible to zoom dewarped image to any point with pinch-to-zoom
- Now it's possible to zoom dewarped image with two fingers and drag it at the same time.
- Added informative warnings in cloud login dialog.
- UI/UX changes:
- Changed all screens according to sensor "notch" at the top of the screen on iPhone X.
- Camera views small improvements.
- Placeholders for I/O modules are changed.
- BUG FIXES:
- Incorrect time on timemaker was shown after pausing playback and switching to another camera. Fixed.
- Some buttons didn’t work if they were holding for some time. Fixed.
- "No archive" label was shown when the video was paused. Fixed.
- Focus was set to login on connection without a saved password. Fixed.
- Video played with increased speed when the mobile device was locked and unlocked. Fixed.
- Camera showed an archive if a user chose the point in an archive, returned to live and switched to other cameras. Fixed.
- Video jumps when it was touched with the second finger while dragging by first. Fixed.
- Camera was shown for a user after layout removing. Fixed.
- Timeline was shown in client timezone. Fixed.
- ”Camera offline” was shown when the server was stopped in the system with 2 and more servers.
- Client stopped reacting on any tap if many quick taps were made on the top left button on the welcome screen. Fixed.
- No shadow was under playback controls for cameras without archive. Fixed.
- Camera view didn’t zoom out to initial state on PTZ button press. Fixed.
- DW panoramic cameras show only one sensor in the application. Fixed.
- Fixed compatibility issues with iPhone XS/XS Max.
- Non-cloud connections can be removed with “Delete” button on the “Edit connection” dialog.
- TESTED OS:
- Android 5
- Android 6
- Android 7
- Android 8
|Build Number:|| ||28521|